Hi-Tek Electronics is committed to full customer satisfaction through high quality
and consistency of our services. We back this commitment by providing our
employees with adequate training, following proven processes and procedures and
maintaining organizational culture that encourages continuous improvement.
- Provide products and services that meet customer requirements for quality, delivery
and manufacturing flexibility
- Develop long-term relationships with customers and suppliers
- Actively seek customer's input and feedback
- Provide training to employees following IPC standards and ensure that quality is
the responsibility of every employee
Process and Quality Control
Hi-Tek's processes are developed by following industry standards such as IPC/JEDEC
JSTD-001 and ISO 9000 guidelines. To ensure top quality and consistency, every
department’s procedures are developed specifically for each job. Documentation
is maintained and updated based on customer feedback following strict guidelines
and version control. Quality Control personnel verify work from each department
and ensure that the product is assembled according to all customer requirements
and applicable standards. Departures from procedure are carefully documented
and followed up on with the involved personnel.
All assemblies are inspected at multiple points during their manufacture.
Hi-Tek will perform all inspections and tests necessary to ensure compliance with
IPC standards and the customer's criteria.
Our inspection equipment includes—
- An Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) system
- A high-power X-ray system
- High-magnification stereoscopes
- Functional test equipment built to the customer’s specifications